- Free Shipping Over $100 CAD
“No individual raindrop ever considers itself responsible for the flood.” John Ruskin
For the ones who stand up, speak up, and refuse to give up - no matter how great the opposition.
CONTRIBUTION Tee wearers know it’s little choices and small groups of people that are always responsible for making big change happen.
. . . . .
- Super soft 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Handmade by our Fair Trade, WFTO certified partner JOYYA, in Kolkata, India
- Minimalist, gender-neutral design
- Laundry Day-friendly stain-hiding colour
Each t-shirt arrives packaged with it's own coordinating bookmark to create a meaningful and memorable gift.
Save when you bundle 4 or more! No code required.
Your family can love the stories behind these tees. Living-wage jobs mean brighter futures; from the farmer who planted the organic cotton seed to the seamstress who stitched the tag on.